Вышел универсальный анбрикер PSP для "слим" и "толстушки"
- If you have already a pandora ms, don't do this part. Otherwise,
format an ms using c+d mspformat or any other tool that allows to move
partition to ~250kb from first sector
Remove ms, usb and connect again usb and ms.
Make PSP and PSP/GAME dirs.
- Copy despertar_cementerio to PSP/GAME/
- Download 1.50, 3.40 and 3.71 update eboots and copy them to ms root with
150.PBP, 340.PBP and 371.PBP names.
- Use the app under a cfw with 2.x or 3.x kernel (be sure that kernel is
selected on recovery to the correct one (2.x or 3.x))
- Once finished, u will have msipl.bin on root. If you already have a pandora
ms, you don't have to do this step (ipl doesn't changes lol), otherwise,
use c+d msinst to install ipl on ms; or use dd command from unix, or any
hex-edit program to write on sector 16 on the physical drive.
- Now you can delete 340 and 150 PBP's, as they won't be used more; but 371.PBP
will be used for unbricker, so don't delete it.
- Now you have an universal pandora ms ready to go, and you just need a proper
battery. If you have 1.50 kernel access, use c+d tool. Otherwise, use corly149 tool.
(On slim you won't see menu, remember that)
- Press X to install 3.71M33. On slim (blind installation), you will see orange led flashing,
that means that 371.PBP is being written. When finished, orange and green leds
will be flashing, done artificially by the program to know that it's working.
On fat, once finished, you will have to press X to shutdown. Restart manually,
get BSOD, press O and you will be on 3.71m33.
- Press O to install original 3.71 (rest of the process as the X option)
- Press  to dump nand to nand-dump.bin. When done, psp will auto shutdown.
- Press L+R+HOME+start to restore nand from nand-dump.bin
This proccess is very dangerous, and you should *just* use it if it's your
last chance to get it working.
This is a physical restore process (not a logical one), and will try to make
a 100% exact clon of the dump.
If you are working with a dump that isn't yours, you will get either a brick
or a corrupt idstorage, depending on the firmware.
If while you are restoring your psp have got any damaged block more than
when you dumped it, you might also get a brick, depending on what block is it.
Works for both PSP and PSP Slim.
Battery and ms will work on all psp and slims to this date.
и благодарим Dark_Alex
'a за его работу, респектище ему просто огромный, за то, чем он занимается